November 21, 2016 | View Webinar
Provides an understanding of the history and technologies involved in the card industry, including general card manufacturing, personalization and applications.
There are self-tests at the end of each section.
- – History
- – Card Markets
- – Industry Scope
- – Card Product Categories
- – Card Manufacturing
- – Materials
- – Components
- – Card Based Financial Transactions
- – Industry Trade Associations
- – Personalization: Basic Concepts
- – Personalization: Data Recording Technologies
- – Personalization: Machine Readable Recording Techniques
- – Card Personalization Process
Click here to take the training, or click on the Register Today button above and create a password. Once approved, you can then access CITE from this page. CITE training can be an ongoing learning process, you can return to the modules at your leisure.
If you need assistance signing in, please contact ICMA Headquarters.